Monday, June 15, 2020

A message from the President of the Cullman Beekeepers Association, Phillip Garrison.

 This is to inform everyone that the ABA convention has been canceled for September. I know lots of people get supplies at that time. But I have talked with Rossman and Kelly about bringing supplies to Alabama and they will but we will need to get orders of anyone that wants supplies. I would think August or maybe as late as September. If you are interested please contact me, Phillip Garrison at 2565070262. 

1 comment:

  1. I am fairly new to the area and new to beekeeping. I inherited all the beekeeping stuff I have from the previous owner. I attended a meeting last year then all this Covid stuff happened. I'm looking for someone who can come to my home and take a look at my hive (soon!) and help me out. I've had my hive since May 1st. Not been able to see the queen but the bees are busy. There's some bridge comb and I'm at a loss for handling this. I'm more a visual learner and could use a mentor.
    Thank you in advance,
    Anna Quist
    artsyannie.tx@gmail.com
    214-729-2417

    I'm available any time/day.

    ReplyDelete