Sunday, July 10, 2016

Updated Limestone County Symposium map

This is to let all our members know that if you are going to the Limestone County Beekeepers Association Symposium and have never been before, you need to know that the map on their website shows the wrong building. If you look at the bottom left of this page and zoom in, and click on satellite view, so that you can actually see the buildings, that building is not the one. The first time I went, I went to that building and had to get directions to the actual location which is about 0.47 miles north of that building.. I confirmed the location with Lionel Evans just to be on the safe side.
 I have placed an updated map on our website and here is a link to that map. I included an area map, a satellite view that shows the building and parking lots, and a street view all on the same page. The street view shows the front entrance.

Have fun.


You, or someone in your family, probably placed you on this e-mail list.
If you would like to be removed just send a reply with the words remove me
in the subject or something similar and we will do that for you.


Cullman Beekeepers Association Website

No comments:

Post a Comment